Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a shared kitchen so you can heat up some tasty Thai street food for a midnight snack, or even cook a Thai curry from scratch using ingredients from the local food market conveniently located only 100 meters away.
If you need tours, the Pak Up Hostel is 700 meters away and has an extensive tour desk offering the best of Southern Thailand travel and adventure.
We are managed by Pak Up Hostel and they are on call to assist you where necessary.
Please note that this is a studio home sharing as opposed to a hotel meaning there is no reception and self check in is required.
Our studios cater up to 4 guests, including a double bed and either a dorm bunk or a sofa bed. They provide an alternative to standard Thai hotel suites or hostels. We understand independence is important to the modern traveler, and Loft series caters to those wanting a more versatile place to stay with privacy, workspace areas and facilities that they would usually only get back home. Hear you can put your feet up and feel at ease in the chic surroundings.
Feel like a workout? Forget about the tedious local air conditioned gyms, and check out our functional rooftop gym at Pak Up Hostel, open to all our Loft Series guests. Just climb the stairs and get going!
Shared kitchen allows you the choice to heat take home local food at your place or even cook from scratch! Each studio has it's own dining area, or you can eat downstairs in the kitchen. The lofts are great for those seeking freedom and independence. We are not part of a hotel, although we are owned by the popular Pak Up Hostel.
Your floor and the shared kitchen downstairs. All guest are welcome to use the functional gym facilities located on the rooftop at Pak Up Hostel.
I won't be available in person but I am only one call away. Loft Series is operated by Pak-Up Hostel. Pak-Up Hostel is just round the corner. Staff are on hand to assist you if need.
Things to note
1) Check in from 15:00
2) Check out Before 11:00
3) Loft Series is operated by Pak-Up Hostel. Pak-Up Hostel is just round the corner. Staff are on hand to assist you if need.
4)The remaining balance will be collected before arrival from the card you used to book with through Hostelworld. Your statement will show Pak Up Hostel. This applies to both flexible and standard bookings. In case of invalid card, we will contact you via email to arrange an alternative payment.
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 2 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Check-in/out expresso
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>