Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: If canceled after 2 weeks prior to arrival, guests will be charged the first night or 50% of the total fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit 40% of the total amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
do Aeroporto, com diversos transportes à porta do hotel.
A arquitectura sofisticada e a atmosfera acolhedora resultam numa estadia mais agradável, tendo como
principais serviços ar condicionado nos espaços públicos e nos quartos, janelas insonorizadas, televisão
por cabo, cofre, telefone, mesa de trabalho, Internet wireless em todos os espaços públicos do hotel e
Instalações e serviços de conferências e salas de reuniões, rent-a-car, lavandaria, business center bem
equipado, o requintado City Lounge Bar, baby-sitting, excursões
Lisbon City Hotel está idealmente rodeado por restaurantes, cafés, bancos, farmácias, cabeleireiros e
As praias da Costa da Caparica, Estoril e Cascais situam-se apenas 25 km de distância. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Sala de reuniões
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>