Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The lodge is very conveniently located, being on the main Ezulwini road (mango-zeni combi stop) and within walking distance of most of Ezulwini's main facilities and attractions, including craft markets, the Gables shopping centre, hotels and restaurants. A shuttle service is available to and from Manzini Airport upon special arrangement, and there is safe parking available for self-drive guests. There are also shuttle services available from major cities outside of Swaziland.
The lodge offers a combination of dorms, en-suite twin and double rooms, safari tents with wooden decks and space in the grounds for camping. Dorm rooms and tents area available for R142.50pp/night; en-suite twin/double rooms are available from R372.50 per room/night; a twin safari tent is available for R317.50 per room/night; and camping is available for R80pp/night.
Free tea and coffee facilities are available for our guests, and we offer the option of breakfast and delicious home-cooked meals for dinner. Each Wednesday, you have the chance to taste traditional Swazi food, occasionally with live music provided by local bands.
We also offer a DSTV lounge, equipped with board games and book exchange, and there is a large veranda which includes a well-stocked fridge for the purchase of soft drinks as well as a range of beers and ciders. The lodge is surrounded by stunning spacious gardens with a communal braai and campfire area, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and hot-tub. Whether relaxing with a book in a rocking chair on the deck or exploring the surrounding area, Lidwala Backpacker Lodge is a beautiful base in Swaziland's 'Valley of Heaven'.
Lidwala has an information centre which offers a vast range of activities. Book here for All Out Africa tours and expeditions around Swaziland, or to Kruger Park and Mozambique. Experience true Swazi culture by going to a traditional Swazi dance, participate in a cultural ceremony (such as the annual Reed Dance), visit the craft market or explore the real Swaziland by quad bike. If a taste of adventure calls, we can help you to arrange white water rafting, adventure caving, horse riding or game viewing, among other exciting trips. You also have the chance to get involved in some of the conservation and community projects run by All Out Africa, and you are likely to meet and mingle with some of the international volunteers staying here. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
O melhor, Vencedores por País Swaziland
O melhor, Vencedores por País Swaziland
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>