Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Poshtel has been designed in a Scandinavian minimalistic design theme. Here you can interact with a vibrant community of travellers. “Poshtel” is a fusion of a boutique hotel and a funky hostel where you can enjoy a luxurious stay and engage in the cultural milieu. Whether you are an explorer or a businessman who likes to bend the rules or someone who prefers seclusion and privacy or if you are a nomadic traveller yearning for new stories and faces - we offer a place of stay for everyone. You can choose between our private rooms, private quad room or our shared rooms called ‘Tribe of 6 & 8’. Our rooms are comfortable and stylish, our lobby buzzes with life and our rooftop will keep calling out to you. All our rooms have en-suite bathroom and courtesy amenities.
We are located in the picturesque Hauz Khas Village, amidst greenery, a lake and historic walls and ruins (old like the 13th Century!). Hauz Khas Village is listed as one of the top ten places to check out in Delhi by Trip advisor. The neighborhood boasts of art galleries, cafes, fashion boutiques and fabulous restaurants/pubs in Delhi. The city of Delhi offers an intriguing mix of the old and the new, with historic domes, sprawling complexes and narrow intertwined lanes sure to charm you through your entire trip.
Our property is just 30 minutes drive from the airport with all the major tourist attractions within a half an hour drive.
Check-in 14:00 onwards
Check-out 11:00 AM
* Complementary hi speed wi-fi
* Complementary in-room lockers
* Spacious private rooms and dorms
* En-suite washrooms
* In room mini fridge
* On-demand laundry service
* Rooftop Terrace with stunning forest view for chill scenes
* Information on local Experiences, trips and activities (we can facilitate the same through our panel of local guides)
* Air conditioned rooms and dorms
* Sumptuous breakfast starting at INR 200
* Daily cleaning and housekeeping
* Toiletries in private rooms
* Tea/coffee maker in private rooms
* 24 hour service desk
*Electronic Safe in some private rooms.
* And above all a smiling and eager to help staff
Other things to note:
* We serve daily breakfast from 9:00 - 11:00am chargeable starting at INR 200/- per day. Please inform our help desk a night prior if you feel the need to have a hearty meal in the morning
* We offer discounts for long-term stays so do reach out to us via email if you are planning on one
* We arrange and make recommendations for local trips and experiences. You can choose from food, heritage, bicycle walks and more
* We organize Agra-Jaipur trips and can package a sweet deal for you!
* We can arrange transport services for in and around the city
* We provide airport pick-up and drop services. Please inquire with us while booking
* Our in-house guests have free access to gigs/events/talks happening at the property
*Hauz Khas Village is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, convenient public transport and food. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>