Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
All of our guest houses are licensed guest houses, and have complied with the government regulations on fire safety and building safety.
The rooms of our guest houses are very clean, with:
- Comfortable spring mattress
- 24 hours hot and cold shower
- Clean and bright shower/WC
- All rooms are with windows
- Digital TV and telephone (free local call)
- Complimentary Wifi Internet connections
- Hotel amenities such as toothbrush, shampoo, soap and clean towels that are replaced every day
- Fridge, a microwave oven and a water kettle available on each floor of our guest houses.
- All rooms are 100% licensed and complied with the government regulations on fire and building safety (unlike many properties in Mirador or Chungking Mansion)
- China visa
We are not located at the notorious Chungking Mansion and Mirador Mansion that are infamous for their unsafe (relatively higher crime rate) and unhygienic environment (rats and roaches). The building where we located, Fook Kiu Mansion, is thoroughly renovated just a few years ago.
We have complimentary in room Wifi broadband Internet connection available.
Lee Garden Guest House is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>