Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The challenge for this new urban living space is to succeed both in promoting interactions and exchanges between residents and visitors, while respecting the rhythms of each person. The place has been designed in this direction.
On the ground floor, the Spöt, a 150sqm coliving space, completed by the Patiö, a 500sqm outdoor garden, features a lounge-snack bar area, a relaxation and coworking area and a fitness room ... Places are opened to everybody including the inhabitants of the district so that they come to enjoy the daily activities and share a friendly moment with the residents.
Each dorm is equipped with 4 to 8 pöds (single beds) or bi-pöds (double bed). Each pöd preserves your privacy to sleep, read or listen to music, because it has reading lights and power plug inside the pöd. You can use the lockers for private secure storage. If you have forgotten your padlock, do not panic, there are some available at the reception. Each pöd is equipped with a mattress protector, a pillow, a duvet and sheets. Towels are available for rent at the reception.
Bar/snacking • Laundromat • Fitness room • Luggage storage • Ultra high-speed Wifi
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 3pm
Check out to 11am.
Payment upon arrival
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.25 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>