Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Free: Home-cooked breakfast( we have Delicious banana pancake ) Good Vietnamese Coffe and Tea Available
Free: Bicycles to get around the town
Free: Wi-Fi everywhere
Free: Personal lockers with each bed
Free: Luggage Storage
Free: Fun !
Street food Tour with Binh Some night of the week :)
Cheep Water and Snack at the Hostel
Cafe, bar & chill out areas , Games
Lazy Bear ’ things to note:
Attention: Bycicle usage may be free, but loss of bycicles will result in a fee, more information about bycicle policies will be available at reception
Beware: If you're arriving at Da Nang Airport, we highly recommend booking your airport pick up through us. There have been numerous reports of taxi drivers taking customers to another hostel that pays them commission, claiming your hostel is full, has moved location, or has been knocked down by an act of God. The best way to guarantee a hassle-free transfer is to book through us .
Luggage storage is available for early arrivals or late departures . We do have 24 hour reception so you can easy to do later check in or early check out.
1.Check in Time: from 2:00 PM
2. Check out Time: Till 11:00 AM
3. We accept credit card and Cash payment only .
4. impossible. Please notice this before make your reservation.
At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.Otherwise you will be charged for one night
5. For group booking (more than 3people), we try our best to organize all of you in the same room but our dorm is small (3-4 people) Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- câmbio de moedas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>