Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Lake Como Hostel La Primula is located in Menaggio. Menaggio is on the Western shores of Lake Como; about 30km north of Como and 26km east of Lugano (Switzerland). Conveniently situated at the centre of the lake, 10 minute ferry ride from Varenna, Bellagio and Tremezzo. Easy to reach by train and bus from Milan, Como, Bergamo and Lugano (Switzerland).
Lake Como Hostel La Primula II features a self-kitchen and free WIFI in rooms. While the main Hostel offers excellent affordable cuisine, a friendly bar and a great lake view terrace.
Lake Como Hostel La Primula II Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 5 to 11 pm.
Check out before 10 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy:7 days before arrival.
The Reception is closed between 2 and 5 pm, but once checked in guests can enter the Lodge as they wish. It is ideal for children, families with pets, disabled and elderly travelers. Guests must bring their own towel or they can rent it. Breakfast and sheets are included. Alcohol can not be brought into the hostel, alcohol consumption is limited to the wine and beer sold at the reception in order to avoid excessive noise and respect other guests. Spirits are sold at the bar at the main hostel.
We are ready to welcome you and guarantee you, in complete safety, the most beautiful experience on Lake Como!
Our priority is your health and that of our staff. We will ensure in all common areas, including the Bar & Restaurant of the main hostel, compliance with all the safety standards: masks, social distancing, availability of sanitizing gel, frequent sanitization with specific products and ozonator etc. All rooms will be cleaned daily, unless you prefer not to, by staff wearing gloves and masks and scrupulously following the sanitization procedures.
For your safety, we promote online check-in and self check-out. The reception will however be open from 11.30 am to 2 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peace Lodge! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>