Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A large, beautiful Belfast home that has been adapted for the utmost in comfort, style and good times - or as we say here 'great craic”!
With our FREE hot breakfast every morning, comfortable rooms, and our extensive advice from our experienced staff, Lagan Backpackers is the best hostel to choose for a truly memorable stay in Belfast.
From the FREE tea and coffee, to FREE wifi, and not to mention the in-house Cinema Room we have it all covered - and that's before you even taste our hot breakfasts or sample our nightly BBQ’s!
We provide advice on all tours of Northern Ireland, and only recommend tours that we have personally experienced. In addition to this, Lagan Backpackers hostel is very friendly to single travellers, as we go the extra mile to make sure you enjoy your stay. We are on hand to provide personal recommendations for popular tourist attractions and tours of Northern Ireland, and more than happy to organize and book these tours for our guests.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
*Group bookings - If you wish to book for 6 people or more, YOU MUST EMAIL US BEFORE BOOKING. Without prior confirmation and permission, groups of six or more people will not be accepted - even if the group book via several separate bookings. All groups will be turned away on arrival and still charged for the entire stay. With multiple bookings, all bookings in the group will be turned away on arrival and charged for the entire stay. No exceptions. And no deposits will be refunded.
*No stag parties and hen parties are allowed, this is to ensure all guests have an enjoyable, restful and safe stay with us.
*Please be advised that although there is no curfew, non-hostel guests are not allowed in the hostel, as we at Lagan Backpackers prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our guests.
*Persons aged under 18 need to be booked into a room solely occupied with relatives/ guardians. If you book a dorm room, you will need to book the remaining beds in that dorm and pay for them to ensure that this is possible, as the safety and well-being of our younger patrons is of great importance to us.
Photographic ID is required at the time of Check-In. This is non-negotiable, as safety is a priority at Lagan Backpackers. Reception closes at 12 midnight unless otherwise organized beforehand.
First night’s accommodation will be charged if cancellation is not made 48 hours before 8am on the day of arrival. No exceptions Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>