Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In our big garden you will find flowers, plants, a typical country scent and you will enjoy a great view on the surrounding hills and the Appennine Mountains. There is a lovely well-equipped terrace with view (that is why our bed&breakfast is named La Terrazza del Subasio, where our guests can relax and enjoy one of the best spots of Umbria, The Green heart of Italy.
During your stay at La Terrazza del Subasio you can go on escorted tours on foot through the woods and pinewoods, you can enjoy trekking or riding a mountain bike along the numerous paths recommended by the Italian Alpine Club (C.A.I.) and discover all the beauties and some interesting historic places of the Monte Subasio.
Marisas cuisine is one of the highlights of our bed & breakfast. Our guests can taste her specialities, in particular sweet and salty cakes. with her food, every day breakfast becomes a special event!
Please note that our rooms are actually similar to mini-apartments and kitchen is provided. The guests have every thing to cook, for lunch and dinner. The quad are composed by two double rooms, private bathroom and dining room. The flats are very larges and comfortables.
Transfer from S.Egidio Airport possible on request. Contact property directly or for the taxi-service call (Massimo)
Payment: Cash only, on arrival.
Please advise about arrival time.
Check-out: before 11:00am.
Cancellation policy: 72hrs Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>