Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our location is fantastic. We are located near to several landmarks of the city, that can be reached on foot, such as Alameda San Lazaro, Parque Selva Alegre and Monasterio de Santa Catalina, amongst other landmarks of the city. In addition, there are near to our facilities several restaurants, shops, coffee shops that will make the stay of the guests something special.
We offer private accommodation for individual travellers, people travelling by duo, couples and groups of friends or families up to 4 people. In addition, beyond our rooms, we also offer a great range of amenities and common areas that will the stay of our guests and travellers something else.
La Posada del Sol Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:45 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The payments with credit card or debit card has an extra fee of 7%.
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>