Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposits if required: 30%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have for you a roof with a beautiful jacuzzi overlooking the mountains, so you can be enchanted by the magic of the pearl sunsets of this city while enjoying a beer or a cocktail from our tiki bar. The historical centre is only 3 km away from the hotel. A few blocks from the hostel you can find large sports complexes where you can exercise, also various supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
Our bedrooms are thematic - Discover! Most with internal and modern bathrooms, all with air conditioning and wardrobe to store your belongings. The private rooms are characterized by being spacious, all have air conditioning that is an advantage for the climate of the city, large internal bathrooms, comfortable beds, nice views, and TV, you will find the best option at the best price.
La Monarca Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age (all guests younger than 18 years must be accompanied by an adult family member).
Pet friendly (only in patios of the property). Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Shuttle Bus
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>