Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
You'll sleep to the sound of the pacific ocean, take your breakfast along with mermaids and enjoy world class waves which have nothing to envy from the Polynesians...
At the end of the day you may drink a well earned cold beer while meeting new friends and listening to great music !
La Casona this is one of the best surf points with:
- A bar
- A restaurant
- A library with English and Spanish books and book exchange
- A common room with pool-table, football-table, chess game and many more...
- TV corner with free DVDS
- Chill Zone
- Panoramic Terrace overlooking the ocean, featuring hammocks and sofas
- Friendly and international atmosphere
- FREE Wi-Fi
- As accommodation we have a six bed dormitory / private rooms (volunteers)
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 3 days advance notice.
Only Cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check-in time : 14:00 pm.
Check-out time : 12:00 am.
Reception desk opening times from 08:00 am until 22:00 pm.
Breakfast not included.
Beach towels are not provided.
Our friendly Staff will help you with whatever you need such as board rentals.
You can buy fresh fish right from the pier out front and cook it on the barbeque at La Casona.
Use of the kitchen is prohibited for guests but meals are available for purchase. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Lençóis não incluídos
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>