Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are Located in the heart of Cuenca´s Historic District, surrounded by nature and culture, You will find the most important touristic sights in a matter of steps. Museums, plazas, mercados, restaurants and bars will make your visit an amazing experience. On our street You can find: 2 pizza places, 2 fondas, 1 five stars restaurant, 2 small markets, 2 libraries/book exchange and 2 laundries. Rio Tomebamba is located 72 m from our hostel, on Sundays there are free bikes available to ride the 14 km of boulevard along the river, passing by Puente Roto, Parque de la Madre and Paraiso Park where two rivers merge. There are 3 museums at a 100 mt ratio, Banco Central Museum is located 5 blocks away just as Mercado Popular, Panama Hat Museum and Main Square.
We offer a great variety of rooms, private and dorm rooms, with shared bath or private en suite bathroom. Brand new spring mattress, cleanliness and warm atmosphere, just as home.
La Casa Cuencana's Policies & Conditions:
La casa cuencana terms and conditions are available at the reception office in Spanish and English. In case of any divergence between the both versions the Spanish version shall prevail. those follows national and local regulations and conditions. All guest express a tacit acceptance of this term and conditions even if they are not expressly agreed.
Check in 13:00
Check out 12:00
Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and an extra fee will be charge.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
IVA tax (12%)not included.
Breakfast not included.
Parking available for extra cost.
Non smoking buildings.
Family friendly. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>