Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Glad Inn is focusing on building a dating platform with accommodation for the basic needs of life. Comfortable accommodation environment is provided for customers. At the same time, we set up public communication and entertainment area as much as possible. There are 28 different types of rooms and 2 large public bathroom. We set up the leisure area, entertainment area and reading area. you can drink beer, sip tea and watch internet TV in the public leisure area, you can swing and basking in the balcony，You can choose a good book and read in the reading area. You can also enjoy a sightseeing tour with Tour pal live in Glad Inn. If you like our way of life, then join us, our slogan is 'Meet in Gladinn today, hand in hand tomorrow’ .
We offer eight different types of room for you. All rooms have solid wood bed, moderate hardness mattress, smooth, quality bedding，that help sooth and relax your body to fall asleep in a faster way.
We have clean and pleasant independent bathroom and public bathroom, 24 hours hot water, we promote conservation and green living ideas，so our hostel does not provide disposable goods, but Shampoo and shower gel are provided.
We have 24 hours of free WiFi covering the whole hostel.
We have 24 HR videos surveillance to make sure your property safety , and provide the lockers with password lock for storing your valuables.
We provide compensation for the use of the full automatic washing machine, drying machine, shoes dryer and other living facilities for you, provide convenience for you. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>