Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Kongressikoti Hotel located in the prestigious Kruununhaka district of Helsinki, the capital city of Finland. The premises have an excellent array of services and choice of transport available within walking distance. Behind the Helsinki Cathedral on Senate Square. Excellent location in the heart of Helsinki with all services nearby, only 5 minute walk from the high street.
All customers are equipped with an own key to the premises, entrance 24 hours. Rooms includes TV, washbasin and refrigerator. Extra beds upon request.
Kongressikoti Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Property will charge first night prior to arrival to secure your booking. In case your card is invalid, the property will ask you by email to provide valid credit card details within 24 hours. If you do not provide the mandatory information the property will cancel your booking. In such a case, payments, such as the deposit, are non-refundable.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 14:00-22:00.
Children older than 10 years are welcome.
Pets are not allowed.
Extra beds upon request. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>