Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Kiwavi Home is located in Moshi, Majengo, which is close to many atractions.
Things to do in Moshi and its surroundings:
-Safaris to Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti Nationalpark, Lake Chala.
-Outdoor activities such as bike Safaris, hiking to diverse Waterfalls, visite Coffee farms and swim in the Hotsprings.
-Climb the mountain Kilimanjaro
Our rooms are simple and cozy. We wanna live in a peaceful atmosphere together. There are places to meet and spend time together in- and outside but also parts of the hostel which you will have more privacy. The Kitchen can be used by everyone. Sharing is caring!
Kiwavi Home Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception: 08.00 am to 10.00 pm – earlier and later is possible on request.
There is no maximum lenght of stay.
COVID-19- Hygiene Concept at Kiwavi Home
This Hygiene Concept lasts until 31. December 2020 and will be renewed in case
that Corona is not over at that time.
The team is aware and informed about all necessary interventions against corona. They assure to avoid unnecessary
crowds and contact with people and follow all other safety- and hygiene- measures to protect themselves and the guests.
Located at the enter-gate is a hand-wash station provided which is having a touch free tab.
Door handles, tables and other desks get sterilized every night.
Shared toilets get sterilized every morning, midday and night.
Private toilets get sterilized daily once.
On every toilet there is a liquid soap and a bottle of sanitizer, which is to use for free.
If you do not have an own sanitizer to take with you when you leave the guesthouse, we have some to sell.
Tables and desks will be sanitized after breakfast and at night.
Breakfast will be served at separated tables for each group of guests and the safety distance of 2m while breakfast we
Guest will not be mixed with strangers. Only those who book on purpose together can sleep in one room/ bed as wished.
We air the rooms during the day to renew the air. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>