Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We offer you family and friendly atmosphere with comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi. You can book a single bed in shared bedroom.
In Kiooshtem, for a additional charge, you can eat a breakfast with milk, juice, ham, cheese, jam, cereal, etc... You can also use the kitchen to cook your own food.
If you want go to any circuit on Torres Del Paine or another excursion, you can let us your stuff that do not need on the trip. This is free service if you comeback and stay with us one or more nights.
We sell ticket bus to Torres Del Paine and we can organize excursions like Full Day Torres Del Paine, Full Day Perito Moreno Glacier (Calafate, Argentina) and boat trips to Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers. We can organize horse ride and city tours too.
We have rental camping equipment like tent, sleeping bag, cooking set, etc.
We only want you feel like at home and provide you all the local information you need for a great trip. We always wait for you with a big smile!!! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>