Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Centrally located on Khaosarn Road, Khaosan Park Resort features 47 spacious guestrooms with an extended bathroom designed with contemporary décor along with all the necessary amenities to fit your needs.
Khao San Road and the surrounding area is a maze of hotels, guesthouses, travel agents, restaurants, pubs, and clubs. It's a world within a world. Guests will have convenient access to ATM/cash machines, lockers, the 24-hour front desk, and even an executive floor.
Boasting a great location, well-appointed rooms, and friendly hospitality, Khaosan Park Resort is definitely worth your stay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
(1) A cash security deposit of THB1,000 per room is required upon arrival for incidental charges.
(2) The deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Master Card) are accepted upon arrival.
- Please note that the name of the credit card holder must be identical to the guest's name. Otherwise, guests are requested to pay in cash.
3. The total price of the reservation will be charged anytime after booking Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Ultimo check out
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>