Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
no pets allowed
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Karaca Apart Hotel has a quiet and peaceful location in Dalyan and is situated 5 minutes walk to the center. Our restaurant and bar offers drinks. Market prices of beverages, such as microscope and with BIM is the same for every hour of the day is open to all requests.
This is a beautiful place where nature is intertwined into a charming tourist town council. Dalaman Airport is 25 km away.
Iztuzu Beach, Caretta Caretta turtles, Kaunos and Rock Tombs, Bacardi Beach Boat Tours, mud baths, boat and evening twilight tours, the 12 islands boat trip, sultaniye spas, ekincik dark, and caves, Sarigerme beach for a relaxing holiday experience awaits.
2 double rooms and one room apartments and bedrooms for parents of children in the room with two beds and lockers are available station. Double dish TV in the living room, 2 double sofa bed 19 Btu, air conditioning, American kitchen refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines until the number of people in need of kitchen equipment and bathroom consists of toilet &. In our garden we have a swimming pool. We also have a restaurant, bar. Free internet is available.
Karaca Apart Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Pets not allowed. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>