Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The 88 years old wooden house originally built as a residence for a wealthy family renovated into a guesthouse in 2011.
The carpenter was specialized in temples and shrines which reflects throughout the building with similar characteristics including a large shrine inside.
“Kamejikan” means “turtle time” in Japanese. The name was given in hopes that the guests would spend relaxing time here and remember the slow flow of time in the old days. You would enjoy staying at the traditional Japanese wooden architecture in the quiet neighborhood in Kamakura surrounded by some old temples away from the tourist area.
We welcome you to visit us at “kamejikan”.
All rooms are Japanese style, a room for 2 persons, a room for 4 persons and 6 beds in a dormitory room(mixed gender).
Air conditioners are furnished in all the rooms.
At Kamejikan you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building and free PC Access • Beautiful lounge area with tables and chairs • Free good varieties of teas and fairtrade bean coffee • Free luggage storage • Laundry facility available, and Hairdryers free to use • Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire • Free City Maps and advice on local attractions • Healthy Semi vegitarian Breakfast for 500yen Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>