Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
About Yeong Jong Do Area :Yeongjong Island is considered part of the Incheon Free Economic Zone with a concentration on airport logistics, travel, and tourism. The city of Incheon is also investing in its own airline which will be operated from Yeongjong Island.Yeongjong Island is an island off the west coast of the city of Incheon, South Korea, which contains Incheon International Airport as well as small villages, farms, and beaches. The island is an exclave of Incheon Metropolitan City's Jung-gu district, and is accessed via two bridges, Yeongjong Bridge connecting to Seo-gu and Incheon Bridge connecting to Songdo.
**Things to note & Policies**
1.Check in time: 15:00-23:00
2.Check out time: -11:00am
-8days before arrival date - no charge
-2days before arrival date - charge 1 night fee
-Booking day - charge booking fee (100%)
* No show- Charge booking fee (100%)
4. For pickup service, please request 3 days before so you can use pickup service.
If you arrive after 23:00 in Seoul, Please inform us,So we can wait until you come. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Telefones de cartão
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>