Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
At the hostel every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. A buffet breakfast is available daily at Jugendherberge Schweinfurt. You can play table tennis at the accommodation, and bike hire is available.
Würzburg is 44 km from Jugendherberge Schweinfurt, while Bad Kissingen is 27 km away
Jugendherberge Schweinfurt Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Reception time: 08.00-12:00 and 15:00-20:00
All guests have to purchase or provide membership to hosteling international
Germans and foreigners with a permanent residence in Germany can become members of the German Youth Hostel Association DJH. Regardless of when or how much you wish to travel: the membership fee is only due once a year.
An international guest who does not hold a membership card can purchase an International Guest Card in place of membership. He is required to buy a Welcome Stamp for each night of his stay at the cost of € 3.50. When he or she has collected 6 Welcome Stamps, the Guest Card becomes valid in all Hostels worldwide or entitles the holder to reduced rates for his stay. Validity is 12 months from the date of issue.
Alternatively, a Guest Card with immediate international validity can be obtained at € 18.00. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Sala de reuniões
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>