Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Bonn-Venusberg Youth Hostel is the ideal starting point for all sightseeing and excursions. Secondary schools, companies with trainees, clubs and organisations will appreciate the easy-going atmosphere at the hostel. Conference guests will benefit from its excellent technical equipment and competent service at the hostel.
Bonn-Venusberg Youth Hostel offers all modern comforts to guests. The light and generously-proportioned sleeping quarters create a friendly atmosphere.
All rooms have their own shower and toilet. The modern bistro and large patio are interesting meeting points for talking and relaxing. All areas and facilities of the hostel are suitable for handicapped people.
TV room, bistro, lounge with open fireplace, bicycle cellar, garden patio, barbecue facility, table tennis, drying rooms for cycling gear.
Youth Hostel Membership Card: To use our hostels, you need a membership card issued by the youth hostel association of your home country. Please contact your national office. Your national membership card is valid for local and international travel if your country is a full member of the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF). If your country is not a full member of the IYHF or you have been living in your country of residence for less than 12 months, you can buy a Hostelling International 'Welcome Stamp'. This enables you to use the hostel facilities - you can purchase one stamp each night (EUR 3,10 per stamp) you stay in a hostel, or purchase all six stamps at once (EUR 18,60). With six stamps, your card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Information for families: Both parents will need an individual Hostelling International Card. Any child in that family under 18 years will be covered by the parent's Hostelling International Card.
If you have lost or forgotten your national membership card and have to buy a Hostelling International Card no refund is possible according to the IYHF guidelines.
You need to become a member to stay at our Youth Hostels. http://www.jugendherberge.de/lvb/rheinland/en/kidsteenstraveller/membership.htm Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>