Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Amendment, Cancellation & No Show Pollicies
•No charge for notification of cancellation requests 72 hours preceding your scheduled arrival date (check-in date).
•One-night charge per room for amendment or cancellation submitted less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date (check-in date).
•One-night room rate will be charged per room for No Show and will result in the cancellation of your entire reservation.
•In the event of No Show without cancellation, Jam Hostel reserves the right to charge your credit card for the first night of each reserved room without further reference to you.
2. Check in/out
•Only (a) person(s) whose name(s) is/are in the reservations can check-in the room.
•Check-in time is after 14:00 (or upon availability) / Check-out time is 12:00 (noon)
•Valid passports (foreigners) or identification cards (Thai nationality only) are required at check-in.
•500 Bath Key deposit will be taken when check-in and refund back when check-out.
•All payments will be settled upon guests’ check-in at our reception.
•Cash payment is preferred. Credit card payment will be added extra 3% from bank surcharge.
•Room/Key Deposit of THB 500 (cash only) will be collected upon guests’ check-in and will be returned after the check-out is completed.
4. Hostel Rules
•No behaviors of using drugs, alcohol abuse, stealing, or violence will be tolerated in Jam Hostel. Any of these will result in being asked to leave immediately and the cancellation of the entire stay.
•All the rooms and dormitory rooms are non-smoking and smoking is permitted in the assigned area only. Smoking in room will result a penalty charge of 2,000 THB (according to Thai Laws).
•Only the hostel’s guests are allowed to enter the accommodation area and use the facilities in the common area.
•Pets are not allowed in Jam Hostel.
•The guest shall be charged accordingly in case of causing any damage to the hostel’s property.
5. Age Restriction
•People under 18 years old are only allowed to stay in private rooms and are not allowed to stay in any shared dormitory room unless the room is booked by the entire family as a private dormitory room. Failure to this rule will result the immediate cancellation with the penalty charge of one night room fee per room or bed.
6. 24 hours reception. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>