Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The JUCY Snooze Queenstown has a rooftop bar & cafe overlooking the majestic Lake Wakatipu with free WiFi throughout to skype the crew back home. You can choose from Queen or Quad Ensuites, or nestle into one of the JUCY Pods - a private space in a shared room that’s able to be completely enclosed. Perfect for sleeping AND chilling out!
Reception is open 24/7
Check in is available from 2pm unless an early check in has been prearranged or agreed with reception. Check-out is strictly by 10.05 am (Hit Snooze one more time) unless a late checkout has been arranged with reception staff. Valid photo ID is required upon check-in.
NO Guests under the age of 18 without approved adult supervision
The outstanding balance of the booking is required upon check-in to JUCY Snooze. Payment can be made by cash/credit/debit cards. A credit card administration fee applies for payments by Credit Card - Mastercard and Visa are 2% and American Express is 4%. These fees are not refundable. Any amendments to original booking need to be made directly at reception. Payment for any extras during your stay can be made directly with reception The balance of the room booking plus any precooked extras will be paid on check in. If balance on arrival is $0.00NZD a $1.00NZD pre authorisation is required to be held by JUCY Snooze as security for any extra charges (including damages) you may incur during your stay. This preauthorised amount will be returned within 7 days of your stay if the above is non applicable.
JUCY Snooze is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal goods or valuables. You should ensure that all doors and windows are locked when leaving the room and your personal items are secured.
No external guests are allowed after 10 pm.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7s are not permitted to be charged in any part of the building.
You accept full responsibility for any charges incurred during your stay and acknowledge that you are personally liable for payment of any loss or damage to the room or property (both malicious or accidental) by you or your guests and that any remaining balances can be finalised on your credit card. You acknowledge that any linen/bed soiling, broken items and smoking in the room will be charged to your card on file with a fee up to $250 NZD. A lost key will result in a fee of $20 NZD per key.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required by JUCY Snooze for cancellations. Cancellations made within 48 hours of check in time forfeit the full amount for the first night cancelled. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>