Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% deposit non refundable, 40% of the total amount 45 days prior to arrival, 50% 27 days prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will confirm your group booking your group booking upon the reception of a 10% deposit of the total amount of your booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Located between the Porte d'Orléans and the Porte de Gentilly, at 5-minute walk from the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris and 10 minutes from Charlety Stadium, JO&JOE Paris welcomes locals and travelers from all over the world in a property with an unique design. Directly connected to Roissy and Orly by RER, you will arrive from these airports in respectively 30 and 45 minutes door to door.
Whatever you choose: each bed is over sized and made for comfort, equipped with a USB port, a bedside lamp and bed sheets. All bedrooms have access to the Happy House. JO&JOE Paris - Gentilly was 'co-created' by the Penson design and architecture studio, known for inventing spaces as smart as aesthetic, that accompany the most visionary brands in the world. He has signed the HQs of Google, YouTube, Jaguar Land Rover, PlayStation or Jay Z's ROCnation.
JO&JOE Paris-Gentilly conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Sauna Umida
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>