Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Omi-Maiko is Lake Biwa’s most accessible and popular beach. It’s comprised of a long stretch of sand and pebble-covered beach tucked beside a grove of fir trees.
Just 3 min walk to the beach,a cool cafe on the lakeside and water activities place from J-Hoppers Lake Biwa Guesthouse.
We also have Biwagochi Kitchen in our guesthouse!
We provide international food that cook with local ingredients.
We prepare dinner, breakfast and lunch box for hikers if you book in advance.
You should not miss the unrealized sightseeing spots as well in Shiga such as;
- Omihachiman (A castle town on the eastern shore of Lake Biwa with a nostalgic atmosphere. Popular for a traditional boat ride)
- Hikone Castle (Hailed as being one of the best preserved castles in Japan.)
- Hieizan Enryaku-ji Temple (A remarkable mountaintop complex, World Heritage Site)
- Biwaichi Cycling allows you to cycle around the circumference of Lake Biwa)
- Koga Ninja Village allows you to experience ninja training
- Shigaraki Ceramic Cultural Park Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>