Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The property is very well-located, only 90 metres from Nydri Beach and is surrounded by restaurants and a mini market. Ionian Paradise is as well located 17 km away from the city center of Lefkada and 37 km from the Aktion Airport. The famous Porto Katsiki Beach is around a 45-minute drive from the property.
All rooms have a double or single bed, a sofa-bed, AC, Cable TV, fully equipped kitchen, hairdryer, telephone, bathroom and balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens. They are spacious (from 30 to 55 sqm) and designed for the best aesthetic result, offering comfort and the feeling that you are at your home. Daily cleaning is done every day and linen changes every 3 days.
Ionian Paradise conditions & policies:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash and credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
Cancellation policy: 30 to 11 days prior arrival 50%, 10 days to NON SHOW 100%
Taxes included except city taxx which is not included
Breakfast not included.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
No 24 hour front-desk. Opening time: from 9 am to 7 pm.
Pets are allowed upon request.
Please contact the property before arrival.
The maximum capacity of extra beds/cribs is 1 per room.
For any other information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs.
Non smoking rooms. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>