Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No Self Catering Facilities, on-site Restaurant and Bar.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
both vegetarian and meat lovers, special dietary requirements are taken into consideration. retreat-like, great meals , vibe gardens and rooms.
In the area you may ride, raft, do arts , canopy tour and Boys Choir.
Expert advice on hikes and trails for whole Drakensberg. Visit Northen Berg and Battlefields from here .
In the Central Drakensberg, home of the highest peaks in South African , Inkosana Lodge has amazing views and serves as an excellent base from which to explore the mighty Drakensberg range, or as a tranquil retreat for travellers to unwind. Located at Champagne Valley in the Drakensberg mountains, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa - we have welcomed backpacking travellers for 34 years . AA award winner for 3 years .
The backpacker accommodation lodge is set amongst indigenous gardens against the backdrop of the peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains. There are acres of open space, undisturbed grassland, and the rolling hills of the Little 'Berg. Inkosana attracts a wide range of people, from backpackers tramping through Africa to South Africans looking for a weekend getaway. There is a swimming dam, herb garden and yellowwood walk.
Accommodation consists of a en suite family rooms, family rooms with communal bath, ensuite thatched rondavels/bungalows, 6 Bed dorms. The restaurant has a light menu, toasted sandwiches, wraps, burgers, pizzas and is highly recommended for breakfasts and dinners.
Inkosana is only 7 km from the Monk's Cowl entrance of KwaZulu Natal's spectacular Ukhahlamba Drakensberg National Park and is centrally located making all other areas of the greater Park accessible by short drives.
If you're a serious hiker or climber, you'll find expert advice and guidance for your treks. If you want a pleasant walk, opportunities abound amongst the diverse natural flora and bird life. The Park is a U.N. World Heritage Site, both for it's natural beauty and San (Bushman) rock art paintings and you'll be able to explore both from Inkosana. Overnight hikinging guides are available.
The valley has shops, restaurants, arts and crafts,The World Famous Drakensberg Boy's Choir, Birds of Prey, Canopy Tours,horse riding, mountain biking,
Cathedral peak , Injisuthi , Giant's Castle , Royal Natal National Park and the Battlefields are a little drive away. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>