Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Being centrally located, you can explore the Lowveld Panorama in day trips, including sights, as God's Window, Graskop, Sabie, Pilgrims Rest, Blydepoort, White River, Nelspruit, Kaapsehoop and Barberton.
Impala Niezel Loghomes & Safari Tours is the ideal getaway base from which to explore our area.
Impala Niezel Lodge & Safari Tours - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 7 am to 8 pm.
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 250.00 ZAR per room per stay
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>