Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Date when Cancellation of
Contract is Notified
Arrival Day: 100%
1 Day prior to Arrival Day: 80%
2-10 Days prior to Arrival Day: 50%
11-20 Days prior to Arrival Day: 30%
21-30 Days prior to Arrival Day: 10%
1. The percentages indicate the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charges for one day (the first day of accommodation) shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. When part a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is canceled, no cancellation charges shall apply if the number of people canceled is less than 10% of the total number of people booked, with fractions rounded up to the next whole number as of 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy (or the day when the Accommodation Contract has been accepted in less than 10 days prior to the
first day of occupancy).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Há um teatro para arte tradicional japonesa, galeria de arte moderna, lojas luxuosas de luxo e grandes lojas de departamento nesta área, para que você possa experimentar várias culturas em Tóquio. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>