Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The property is run by a family who speaks 5 languages. Guests will feel at home in a family environment. The Hotel offers 5 en suite rooms and 21' TV. We also have a 2 kitchens (one in the front and one in the back) with all the necessary pots and pans for the use of the Hotel guests.
The hotel rooms; always clean and freshly decorated with handmade Nicaraguan furniture, look onto a feast of tropical plants in our own personal back yard jungle.
In the front of the Hotel you will find a communal area where local beer and spirits may be bought. Wi-fi is available as well. 42' television is offered in the bar where guests can choose from 100 channels in both English and Spanish. Board games and a DVD player with a large selection of DVDs is also provided.
Il Padrino offers a unique and personal experience for guests who are looking for more than a hostel or hotel, but a place that offers all the comforts of home. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>