Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
What is more, there are 2 subway and 1 JR stations only 3 minutes away from our hostel, making it very convenient to reach most of the sightseeing spots in and around Tokyo. Direct access to both Narita and Haneda airpots is a big plus! We are also jam packed with amenities such as free Wifi, laundry facilities, no curfew, 24 hour keyless entry, express check-out, luggage storage service, lockers in all dorm rooms, two communal lounges, rooftop terrace, traditional breakfast, free tea and coffee, local drinks, and best of all, 1) IRORI fireplace and 2) large shared kitchen space in our 1st floor lounge.
1) IRORI means traditional Japanese hearth that is used for heating and cooking. In our lounge space, we have two IRORI and you can enjoy grilling fish, vegetables, mushrooms, rice cakes, marshmallows, etc. We offer traditional Japanese breakfast for only 500 yen, which includes a fish grilled in front of you on IRORI grill.
2) We also have fully equipped and large shared kitchen space for you to cook your comfort food and/or attempt to cook Japanese food. IRORI and the shared kitchen spaces are in the center of our lounge space, and everyday our guests from all over the world gather around them, creating homey and friendly atmosphere. Good food brings people together! Available kitchen essentials for all your cooking desires include: dishes, cooking utensils, microwave, fridge, freezer, oven, takoyaki maker, etc.
Free: Shower, Hairdryer, Hanger, Security Lockers, Shampoo, Body Wash, WiFi, Shared Kitchen Spaces, Kitchen Utensils, IRORI (the traditional Japanese cooking hearth/fireplace), Iron and Ironing Board, Rental Adapter, Ear Plugs, Hotwater Bag, Extra Blanket
Extra Services: Rental Towel ¥200, Toothbrush Set ¥50, Slippers ¥50, Laundry ¥200, Dryer ¥100/30min, Room Wear ¥300, Printing ¥10~/page, Traditional Japanese breakfast ¥500
Everyday we truly enjoy being friends with new guests from all over the world. We are looking forward to welcome you soon! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>