Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
***We are a genuine international youth hostel for travelers aged between 18 - 35 with a foreign passport***
Managed by a fun-loving team, we’re the perfect hostel to accommodate you on your adventure to Sydney!
We’re a recently renovated hostel in the centre of the bustling Kings Cross area. Just two train stops or a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions. Two stops in the other direction, you’ll find the world famous Bondi Beach and beautiful coastal walks. Right on your doorstep you’ll find a tasty selection of bars and clubs in the popular backpacker district.
Here are some of our amenities that we like to brag about: free WiFi Internet around the clock, free buffet breakfast including eggs and pancakes, tea and coffee all day, and a chilled-out free Friday BBQ in the courtyard.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, washers and dryers for all those travel-worn clothes, and three communal areas where you can relax or party.
Common areas include the ‘Blue Room’ party lounge, a 24-hour TV room with Foxtel around the clock, and our own private courtyard.
We organise events every night so make sure you check out the notice board, see what’s going on, and get involved!
*CHECK IN: 2PM
*CHECK OUT: 10AM
*NO OUTSIDE GUESTS
*$20 KEY DEPOSIT IF KEY IS LOST/PROPERTY DAMAGED
Reception Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Weekends 9 am - 7 pm [we have a night manager on duty outside of these hours]
You must be 18-35 years of age to stay at this hostel and a valid international passport is required by all guests upon check in.
Please note that for all Christmas and New Year bookings you must pay in full by 1 December, or the date of the booking if made after 1 December. As this is our busiest period, please kindly note that there are no refunds, transfers or changes to your bookings after December 1st, so we would advise you to contact us first if you have any questions and be sure before you book. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>