Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.
There is a shared lounge at the property.
Bicycle rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Heavenly Capital Peak is 2.7 km from our Hostel, and Huangshan Hot Spring is 3.5 km away. The nearest airport is ZSTX Airport, 40 km from the property.
Huangshan Castle In the Sky Hotel is located at the South Gate of Huangshan Scenic Area.Provide free maps, climbing sticks, free car service. Independent bathroom and bathroom. Hot water supply all day. Room facilities are all brand new.There is a restaurant in the hotel.Transportation is very convenient.There are passenger stations and buses to Huangshan Hot Spring, Jade Valley, Kowloon Waterfall, Hongcun Village and Xidi Village.The view from our house is very beautiful
The view from our house is very beautiful I have also traveled to some countries.Huangshan is my hometown. It was a beautiful wooded country, alive with game.
The view from our house is very beautiful. Transportation is very convenient.There are passenger stations and buses to Huangshan Hot Spring, Jade Valley, Kowloon Waterfall, Hongcun Village and Xidi Village.There's a big supermarket nearby. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>