Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hotel Toscana is very conveniently located in central Florence,Just 5 Mins walking distance from Santa Maria Novella train station and the city's main shopping area,and only a 5-minute walk into the historic heart of Florence. Admire Michelangelo's 'David' in the Accademia Gallery , gaze at the Old Masters in the Uffizi, then stop for an ice-cream in front of the spectacular cathedral on the Piazza del Duomo.
There are 13 rooms, including an economy double with a French bed and a larger, superior double with a king-size bed. All rooms have private bathrooms, a TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning.We also provide Luggage storage facilities.
Common areas, services and activities
Staff are available at the front desk during limited hours from 9:00Am to 9:00Pm, helping you with the luggage, giving information about the city and many more.
The Hotel Toscana is less than 10 minutes away from some of Florence's most spectacular sights, including the Ponte Vecchio, a medieval bridge still lined with shops. Visit the beautiful cathedral , crowned with a vast dome, and admire the outstanding artworks in the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries.
Please note:Taxes not included (city tax of 3 per person/night) Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Telefones de cartão
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>