Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
35% of total amount at reservation time
The remaining amount 1 month before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In the heart of a business district of Paris, full of restaurants and bars, close to a lot of theatres, the hotel is only 100 metres from the metro Poissonnière, which takes you quickly to all the important places in Paris. An ideal situation for tourists and business people.
The interior design of the hotel is stylish and contemporary. In this relaxed and trendy atmosphere, there are 52 rooms and 8 studios, which are all comfortable and fully equipped. You will appreciate the calm and light in these comfortable rooms.
All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.
The bar and winter garden at Hotel Paris La Fayette have a pleasant seating area and pool table.
Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (The tourist tax of 1.88 euros per person per night will be paid on site)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
The hotel does not accommodate minors without parental permission. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Acesso à Internet
- Centro de empresas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>