Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Recuction of max. 10% of number of people in group is accepted until 72 hours prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment for accommodation for groups is done in advance to our international bankaccount. Please contact us via email: email@example.com for further information.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Loeven offers rooms with or without bath/toilet. Additionally, the guests can use all the hotel's facilities, see below.
Facilities, free internet in our hotel bar, free guest kitchen + 24 hour free coffee/tea.
Check in from 1pm, please contact the hotel for late arrival.
In the 1840s Accommodation Loeven was an inn called Accommodation Loeven. Then, Copenhagen was still surrounded by ramparts that made the country's biggest fortress, and protected Copenhagen from attacks from the mainland. The inns along Vesterbrogade worked as a place to stay for travellers, who wanted lodging outside the city gates.
These days Accommodation Loeven offers a modern and reasonable alternative to expensive hotel stays, for guests who wants central but informal accommodation in Copenhagen.
Facilities are nearby, in Vesterbrogade 23.`
You can also visit our BERLIN BAR where you can enjoy drinks, cocktails and our special selection of beers!
Free Internet access:
Check your email at Hllmers Bar.
Breakfast caf, Caf Kbenhavn:
Breakfast: DKK 59,00
Facilities are nearby, in Vesterbrogade 23.
Loeven Hotel welcomes you!! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>