Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Hotel Library is located in Amsterdam city center, right across the Central Library, Openbare Bibliotheek, the most important library of the Netherlands. This inspired us to build our very own and modest library at the hotel. Apart from nice accommodation, in the hotel you will also find an excellent selection of books on a variety of subjects. Enjoy reading a book about science or history, broaden your horizon with travel books, rediscover the classics and surprise yourself with a book that excites you or just pick up an evergreen for good old relaxation.
A continental breakfast buffet is served every morning. Cost per person per day: 12,50€. We have a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Amsterdam city center is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, architecture and walking. Our top-location will ease your stay in town and keep it cheap on transportation costs.
Main policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: free cancellation if cancellation is requested at least 48 hours before arrival
Check-in from 14:00 till 0:00 (midnight)
Check-out till 11:00
Payment upon arrival in cash, credit cards or debit cards
Taxes not included: 7% city tax
Breakfast not included: 12,50€ per person per day
Non-smoking hotel Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>