Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full Payment by Groups 3 Month in advance.
The Derby only offers Meals for Groups starting with 60 People.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Choose from plenty of amazing activities and enjoy every minute of your vacation at the Derby Hotel. Best of all: many of them are free! Within 1 minute walk you by the Parsennbahn (Cablecar). The Kongress Centre you reach within a 5 minute walk.
From your nice and cozy room you are overlooking the wonderful scenery of the mountains.
We offer you a TOP Hotel at very low rates. Our Aim is to keep the price low. In order to do that, we will not clean your room or serve any meals. There is a restaurant open daily between 5PM - 10PM. For Breakfast we suggest you a good coffee Shop across the road. We give you free 24hrs Snack Bar with Hot Drinks.
-Activities available for all seasons
Hotel Derby Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 (Late Check-In possible)
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards and cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 5.90 CHF per person per night.
Breakfast not included. For Breakfast we suggest you a good coffee Shop across the road.
No Daily Room Cleaning included
Reception is open during check in/check out times.
Pet friendly(additional cost)
Parking available(additional cost)
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina interior
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>