Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund on No Show or Cancellations within 7 days of the arrival. 50% charge of the total price if cancelled within 1 week of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Only reservations made with a major credit card will be accepted. You must inform the hotel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, of what time you will arrive at the hotel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All groups will be in double, triple or quad rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Taxes are not included in the WRI price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in.
• 22 room historical property, all with private bath & cable TV
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $37 (Prices may change for Easter or Semana santa, Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day)
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
• Free high speed Internet terminal in the hotel lobby
• Free coffee & bottled water
• Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($6/person)
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• 3 gardens with fountains & sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
• Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
• Large rooftop terrace with great views
• Meeting places for large groups
• Pet friendly, accepting your pet
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
We offer 22 very comfortable & clean rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture & fabrics, & many antiques with lots of history. All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi & new anti-stress beds. There are many antique items dating back several hundred years.
This hotel was formerly a 10 room hotel by the name of 'Hotel Museo Uxlabil'. We acquired the property in Sept 2009 and remodeled all of those hotel rooms & also remodeled the adjacent property behind that were small apartments. This created a total of 22 spacious rooms, three large gardens, a rooftop terrace and many sitting areas in the spacious hotel corridors. We have a short video presentation of our beautiful hotel.
Since our Hotel is a historical property, you will find many one of a kind antiques in the hotel rooms and our spacious corridors. From the time you enter the hotel we are here to serve you. Our bilingual staff will answer any questions you have about our hotel, sites to see in Antigua Guatemala, or to help you with any other travel arrangements. We offer a fully prepared breakfast for any guest at the additional rate of $6 per person. Please inform the hotel reception girls the day before when you would like breakfast and for how many people.
In our hotel you will find three beautiful gardens filled with flowers and trees. There are many quiet sitting areas in the hotel gardens and in the spacious corridors. In many places in the hotel you could be sitting on an antique bench or staring at a 200 year old painting amazed at the detail. All of our hotel gardens have working fountains. It is relaxing simply to listen to the water trickling or to see the humming birds zooming around. In this atmosphere you could forget that you were here to explore the city of Antigua Guatemala. Please come to experience it for yourself.
You are in a house that has so much history inside it. Its style is colonial but it was built at different times in Guatemala's history as an independent republic. Many of the pieces you will find inside the hotel rooms come from the 18th and 19th century. Such as a very large bed that was hand carved for King Mosquitia of Nicaragua, one of the original chandeliers of the Cathedral of Antigua and a bed that was once in a house of 'Hermano Pedro'. In this house five generations of the Pellecer family have lived. They were emigrating between Guatemala and Nicaragua so you will see characteristics and artifacts from both countries.
This house is located in an area in which the Spanish inquisition operated after the conquest. Some construction workers said that if you built something during this time it was not unusual to find human remains and other evidence of darker times.
Within a few blocks of the hotel you find important institutions: The Jesuitism convent (now managed as an artistic and convention center by the Spanish cooperation), the Cathedral, the Central Park with its unique fountain, Iglesia de la Merced, Capuchinas convent, El Palacio de los Capitanes, The Ayuntamiento and many restaurants and shops. Four blocks to the west is the craft market and bus terminal. Six blocks to the south east is a recommended church to visit: Iglesia de San Francisco, where you will see many faith testimonies to Hermano Pedro. This is a city to be walked. In this way you will discover the hidden treasures of our beautiful city of Antigua Guatemala.
Inside the hotel you will see one of a kind antiques of great value. In one room is the larger than king size bed that was made for the King of Mosquitia in Nicaragua. It was originally made in Jamaica and then transported to Central America. In another room you will see a bed owned by Doña Elvira, previously a governor. Hermano Pedro also slept in this bed. In another room there is a marvelous chandelier that once hung in Antigua's Cathedral. In the corridors you will see paintings by Toribio Jerez from 1850. In addition, you will see many pieces in the house that came from France to Granada Nicaragua and finally to this house.
Another detail present in some hotel rooms is the casullas from 19 century. Even if things are partially destroyed, it is possible to appreciate its artistic achievement dedicated to catholic movements. As soon as you enter you will see a drawing resembling the method of working during old times. In this house a jewelry factory operated two centuries ago. In the hotel corridors and inside some hotel rooms you will see tables, desks, drawers, chairs, from the 19th and 20th centuries used to display their jewelry. Every piece is original and unique.
More recently in this house operated the first radio station outside of Guatemala City, Radio Colonial. In 1945, in this house was founded the political party that brought into power Juan José Arevalo, probably one of the best presidents this country has had.
Still more recently, in August 2006, many scenes of the film Looking for Palladin, were filmed in this hotel. A film in which famous actors participated: Ben Gazara, Thalia Share, Angelica Aragon, Pedro Armendariz Jr. David Rostow and many others. So, we do not exaggerate when we say, it is a movie hotel.
Depending on availability: Doubles can be with 1 large bed or 2 separate beds. Triples can be with 2 larges beds or 3 separate beds. Quads can be with 2 or 3 large beds or 4 separate beds.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37. Please send us with your arrival time, flight #, airline name & from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, if needed, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hrs before the check in time, otherwise, you will be charged for the 1st night.
Taxes are not included in the WRI price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying with credit or debit card, there is a 6% surcharge. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Playground para crianças
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Centro de empresas
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>