Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Hotel Astoria is comfortably situated close to the historic center of Ravenna at the ring road, which was the former enclosing town wall. Its strategic location near the main railway station and only a few minutes by foot from the harbour of Ravenna makes the hotel the ideal place for all those who want to visit the town or come to Ravenna for working reasons or are planning an overnight stay.
Rooms are essential, but equipped with all comforts, comfortable and orthopaedic mattress, LED TV, WiFi free of charge, minibar, air conditioning, hair dryer, safe, bathroom with shower with courtesy set and secretary service, private parking ( subject to availability ).
Hotel Astoria's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards- No American Express and no Diners Club Card. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Pet friendly - Pet supplement € 5.00 (per animal) per day;
Reception available 24 hours.
Supplement for cot € 10,00 per day, Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Mini Bar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>