Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hot Springs Hostel is located in the town centre of Hveragerði. Just accross the street you will find the Geothermal Area of Hveragerði, probably the only geothermal area in the world that is located in a town centre. It takes about an hour to walk up to Reykjadalur(Smokeyvalley) where you can bath in a warm hot springs river for free, or you can walk to the geothermal pool (10 min). There are many restaurants and cafes close by as well as a supermarket and pharmacy.
The common area can seat up to 18 people. Shared kitchen where people can cook their own food, the kitchen can seat up to 7 people. Luggage storage is available against payment. Washing- and drying machine available against payment. Free WIFI in all rooms and common areas. There is not accessibility for handicapped.
Hot Springs Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
For late check-in please send us an email or call us the day before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Recetion is open from 08:00-11:00 and 17:00-20:00.
There is not accessibility for handicapped. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>