Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We get the Hoscars award that is Most Popular Hostel In Tokyo In 2020
Welcome to the Hostel Bedgasm!
We are backed multi national and around the world travel experienced staffs and made most fun and cozy Hostel in Tokyo, Japan in 2016.
We are 5 stories building with roof-top and you are able to have a relax at very new wide and comfy semi-double size bedroom then you could feel bedgasm!
Our cleaning quality at bedroom is a level not to be less than a 5 star hotel. You surely will be satisfied with it.
Incidentally, 'bedgasm' means A feeling of euphoria when climbing into bed at the end of long road trip or hours.
We've also made really cool and cozy BAR, so you can have fun there and roof-top places.
We offer 'one drink for free' every night at our Bar :)
Traveling alone? Don't worry! You'll meet bunch of fun and cool people here!
Enjoy traveling and wandering Tokyo with Hostel bedgasm which is located just between Asakusa and Ueno area where are the most popular towns to visit in Tokyo!
We are in Shitamachi ( the name for traditional area of Japanese towns) area.
Only 3min to the Iriya station.
(You can go to Ueno, Akihabara, Ginza, Tsukiji fish market, Roppongi, Ningyo-chou, Ebisu, Nakameguro directly by metro)
We are located in East Tokyo which is same as most of other Hostels in Tokyo and it's located in very peaceful area which very close to Asakusa and Ueno area.
There are 24/7 convenience store, Market/Grocery store, Bakery cafe, Ramen shop, Sushi restaurant in walking distance.
【Tokyo famous stations from us】
We are located within 5-30min from famous stations as below.
Asakusa / Kappabashi st.-5-10min by walk
Ueno -20min by walk or 3min by metro
Akihabara / Yanaka Ginza -10-20min by walk and metro
Shinjyuku / Shibuya / Harajyuku (Meiji shrine) / Roppongi -25-30min by train (JR Line)
Tsukiji fish market / Ginza -15-20m min by metro
We don't have elevator but we are always happy to bring your luggage to your room,
Also if you need help when you check-out please feel free to ask us anytime.
*************************************************************** Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
O melhor, Hostels Mais Populares Tokyo
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>