Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are in a privileged place to know and discover the magnificent monuments and tourist places that this city houses. The establishment enjoys a strategic location in the center of Seville, opposite the church of Santa María Magdalena, 3 minutes walk from The Museum of Fine Arts and 10 minutes from the Cathedral and the Giralda.
The guest house features an Andalusian central courtyard with marble columns and a fountain. There is a common living room with a flat-screen TV, a coffee machine and sofas, as well as board games. Featuring shared rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi, Hostel Trotamundos also has a 24-hour reception and a shared kitchen equipped with microwave, ceramic hob and fridge. All rooms have a shared bathroom with shower. Please note that bed linen is included but towels are subject to a surcharge.
Hostel Trotamundos Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival (In the Holy Week and Feria de Abril there is no refund on the cancellations)
Check in from 13.00 to 00.00 (If it's after 22.00 you have to notify)
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and Visa
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>