Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
On top of the 15% hostelworld deposit, hostel ROOM Rotterdam will always ask a 60% deposit one month before arrival. This deposit needs to be done by international banktransfer (contact hostel ROOM Rotterdam for more information).
In case of cancellation within 1 month before arrival, the 60% downpayment is non-refundable.
In case of cancellation 7 days before arrival, the customer is obliged to pay 85% of the reservation value to the hostel establishment. We will charge this from the customers creditcard.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups in the weekend we always require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our themed rooms are clean, our beds are comfy and the showers high pressure but what makes us really proud and special is our downstairs living room and bar. Warm, funky and super cozy. It makes you instantly feel at home. Snuggle up on our comfy couches, listen to some great music, play some board games, grab a guitar and meet awesome people from all over the world! Our bar provides you with a nice choice of (local) beers, pizza's and a fabulous toastie menu. There are music nights, daily theme nights, free walking tours and guided tours to Rotterdamâ€™s highlights. Donâ€™t miss out on our weekly food nights too. A great way to meet new friends!
We are a proud member of the Europeâ€™s Famous Hostels Network, so you will be a guaranteed a fun, safe, friendly and an affordable stay. We have dorms, family rooms and private rooms (shared and ensuite), a living room, bar, guest kitchen, laundry, free parking for busses/ touring cars around the corner, spacious rooms, free WiFi, a la carte breakfast and big lockers to keep your valuables. With a funky dÃ©cor and located in best possible place in Rotterdam, ROOM is ideal for budget travelers who are looking for the real hostel experience!
-Free lockers in the room
-Secured luggage storage
-Key card access
-Fantastic lounge with couches, television, board games, fussball, Netflix
-Discounts on tourist attractions
-Walking tours (free D-I-Y manual)
6,5% tourist tax is not yet included in the price.
Yes, we are open and yes it is safe to stay with us. We'd like to inform you that we follow all government regulated covid-19 preventative measures.
Our dorms are running at half capacity now and ofcourse we have private rooms and family rooms. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the hostel.
Due to the circumstances our reception & bar are open from 9 AM till 9 PM. Until further governemnts notice all (music) events unfortunately have been cancelled. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>