Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have an age limit of 18 - 45 years old.
Connect, explore, party, relax and be inspired at your new home away from home, Hostel One Old Town, place with unique spirit and unbeatable location.
Our hostel is situated right in the historical centre, Old Town is the most charming area of Prague. We are just within a 7-minute walk of Prague Astronomical Clock and 600 m of Charles Bridge. All important attractions are just within a walking distance.
All of our rooms are very bright and specious, while some rooms are fitted with a city view. Our rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. All rooms feature a seating area, each bed has an electrical outlet and a lamp.
Guests can enjoy free coffee and tea available in the shared kitchen.
Last but not least, our staff is always here to assist you. We like to think we're different than most hostels because we genuinely care about your time here with us. Not just your time spent in the hostel, but in the beautiful city of Prague. We're looking forward to meeting you and having you stay with us. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>