Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Confirmed number of guests is needed Four weeks before arrival, together with 30% non-refundable deposit and rooming list.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group reduction is dependent on number of guests and nights. Please contact the reception directly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Treat yourself to the best and visit Hostel Mitte, which was awarded the title of Hostel of the Year 2012 by the Czech Youth Hostel Association. Stylish, with supreme levels of comfort and cleanliness, Hostel Mitte is the perfect place to call home during your stay in Brno. The hostel is located in one of the oldest buildings in Brno, and the interior design combines modern comfort with original antique furniture.
Hostel Mitte offers both private rooms and dormitories, which consists of bunk beds with thick mattresses, as well as curtains and lockers for your privacy and safety. Sheets and towels are available for free.A fully equipped common room with microwave, fridge and cooker is at your disposal any time of day or night.
We aim to welcome you in the best way possible to the city we adore! Our receptionists are always ready to recommend places to visit, or to help you organise trip,s book tickets, or even show you around the sights or pubs!
Our guests are welcome to enjoy some of the best coffee around in Cafe Mitte downstairs. Enjoy the prize-winning coffee, fresh drinks, a range of Moravian wines or absinthe. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagem
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>