Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
If you don't feel like cooking you can still have all day breakfast at Mosaic House or get some tasty food at La Loca Music Bar & Lounge - live music almost every evening and daily Happy Hour. Plus cherry on top: Our in-house concierge services called Green Lemon where you can rent Segway and Retro bike or book outdoor activities.
If you want to stay around the city's main tourist drag, then Hostel Mingle is the best for you. Centrally located and handy as fantastic base for exploring the area, where everything is close at hand. Underground and tram stops on the doorstep, walking distance to all of Prague's main tourist spots, nightlife, cafes, bars, shops and galleries.
We are open 365 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All 4 rooms, common areas and both bathrooms are designed in light with style, creating an unique atmosphere. Hostel Mingle is welcoming and functional, yet also happy place that will make you feel like home. Our rooms have bunk beds. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>